If you came here looking for International Merchandise, click on the Red Knights Regalia from the menu above.
DESIGNS FOR TMLA’s THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
The following designs will not be accepted as they can create a safety issue for our Membership or they do not follow the family inclusive atmosphere that we have in our organization.
- Any artwork that is a direct or very close copy of any 1% club or support club logo (death head, Bandido, crossed pistons, etc.)
- Devil or flaming devil artwork of any kind.
- Artwork containing nudity of any kind.
- Artwork that contains foul language or curse words as defined in Webster’s dictionary.
- Artwork that is the direct use of another trademark without expressed written consent from that organization is a trademark violation (use of a motorcycle brand logo with our logo).
- Artwork that puts our organization in a bad light to any reasonable person inside or outside of the organization.
- Artwork that uses “SUPPORT” as this is a 1% term in the motorcycle club world. We have the Friends of the Red Knights (FORK) program to show backing for a Chapter.
If you wish to have your Chapter’s items listed on this page, please fill out the Chapter Merchandise Submission Form. Any “Chapter Merchandise” items MUST have a TMLA covering the specific item. All TMLA’s have an ID number which must accompany the form (ie North Carolina 06-01).
To obtain a TMLA fill out a TMLA Application by clicking on that TMLA link. The form enables you to fill it out on your computer. Once complete save it and attach it to an email addressed to the International Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Red Knights International and many of the Chapters have RKMC items FOR SALE Prices and availability of all merchandise are subject to change.
There are three different Trademark Licenses (but you apply using the same form)
- Chapter Business Trademark License:
The Red Knights Motorcycle Club name and logo are trademarked. This is a
that is sent out at the inception of all new Chapters. No Chapter can receive its new Chapter packet until it is electronically signed. All existing Chapters that do not have this will be on Restricted Service until it is signed. This is the necessary TMLA to run your Chapter. It gives a Chapter the right to use the Red Knights's name and logo for
the paper products needed to run the Chapter (ie. – Checks, letterhead, stationary, business cards, recruitment flyers, etc). To answer line 3, write “Chapter Business Trademark” The Chapter Business Trademark license application may only be signed by the Chapter President or the Chapter Quartermaster (per SOG 4:03).
2. Chapter Item Trademark License:
This TMLA is for EACH ITEM a Chapter wants to create, outside of clothing. Patches, coins, banners, mugs, etc. and the list is endless on what can be created by a Chapter. EACH item created MUST have its own application filled out with the description of that item even if the design is the same. You must give a good description of the item and attach a sample of artwork along with the application. The ® is a REQUIREMENT for ALL products that contain the words “Red Knights”, “RKMC”, “RKIFMC”, “RKMF”, or our logo.
3. Clothing Trademark License;
If there are any questions as to whether you need a TMLA for an item, please call the International Secretary because you probably need one. It is a federal trademark violation if you create a product without permission. We are trademarked in 33 countries and have spent a lot of time and effort to protect our name from being used improperly by those inside and outside our organization. With the new electronic TMLA system, it is a quick and easy way to make sure you and your Chapter are covered.
We are unable to “update” a file that is already on the web. You must submit a “NEW” page for posting.
Prices and availability of all merchandise are subject to change without notice.
If your chapter is no longer selling an item please notify communications so that the item can be removed from the website. If you are no longer using a TMLA issued to your chapter please notify the Secretary.